- National Council The Executive Committee of the Association responsible for the agenda at the National Meeting and for acting for the Association between Annual Meetings.
- Educational Practice Committee Responsible for developing, reporting, and promoting practices that strengthen forensic pedagogy, whether in classrooms, forums, competition, or other circumstances.
- Finance Committee Responsible for planning and overseeing the Association's fiscal affairs.
- Professional Development Committee. Responsible for developing and supporting the highest standards of professional conduct within forensics, and for representing the professional interests of the Association's members to all appropriate constituencies.
- Publications Committee: Responsible for planning, supervising, and monitoring all publications sponsored by this Association
- Research Committee. Responsible for the encouragement, development, and evaluation of research activity throughout the profession.